Don't Bet on Football

When he opened the door, there wasn't much talking. We both knew why I was there. He lives in a small subdivision in the middle of nowhere, built around a lake away from town. The houses out there are modest, but his had a nice view of the lake.

As soon as I walked in, I reached out and rubbed his cock. He was wearing all black. Black panties, black bra and black stockings. He groaned as i felt his cock, and started to stiffen as soon as I touched him. He was ready for action.

I said, "Let's go.", and he led me to the bathroom. He knelt in the shower and looked greedily at me, waiting for me to undress. I kicked off my shoes and then pulled my shirt over my head. I buttoned my jeans and pulled them down and off, tossing them to the side. I hadn't bothered with underwear because I knew what was going to happen.

He's a big guy, stout. Probably 5-9 or so, and around 200 pounds, and in his early 50s. Shaved head, potbelly. His cock wasn't big, maybe 5 inches long, but it got stiff very fast. But it really didn't matter if he was hard or soft; my cock was going to do all of the work today.

When I was undressed, I reached down and stretched my cock and balls, glad to have a chance to free them from the confines of my tight jeans. My cock is about 7 inches long and pretty thick. I said, "Is this what you wanted?", and moved in front of him. He just nodded and looked hungrily at my cock, avoiding looking at me.

I stood there, waiting to see if he would make a move. He didn't, so I pulled his head to my crotch and pushed my cock forward. He opened his mouth and I slid it all the way in. He didn't gag or complain; he just started sucking and slobbering over my meat. He was moaning as he serviced me, enjoying the feeling of my very hard cock as it slid in and out of his mouth. I held his head in place and fucked his mouth. I said, "You like me to fuck your mouth, don't you, bitch?" He moaned in response, and I shoved my cock in all the way, holding his face to my pubes. He was drooling as I held him there, and his throat pulsed on me.

I let him go after just a few seconds, though. I didn't want to hurt him, but I did want to make sure that he knew who was in charge here.

After a few minutes of enjoying his mouth, I knew what I wanted. He would want me to cum all over his face, but it wasn't up to him to decide what I did. I said, "It's time to go to bed, baby. Are you ready?" He groaned again, and I helped him get up off of the floor.

He led me back to his bedroom and climbed on the big bed so that he was laying across it, face down. I stood behind him and stroked his ass, and he lifted his ass to my touch. His ass was firm, just like you'd expect for a guy who works construction, spending his days carrying building materials to worksites.

I said, "Lift up those hips so I can get these panties off. It's time for you to get fucked." He lifted his hips and I pulled the panties away from his stiff cock and worked them off his legs. His ass would be tight for me, I knew. I debated whether to use lube or just spit on his hole.

I said, "OK, lift that ass up for me. It's time to remind you that it's mine." He whimpered, but got in a position that would allow me access to his hole. I decided that lube would be better for me, so I grabbed the bottle and dribbled some on his ass, then squirted some on my cock. I was very hard, very ready. I hadn't cum in a few days, knowing that today was going to happen and wanting to be ready.

I put the head of my cock against his ass and pushed a little, just enough to let him know that he was about to get truly fucked by a big, hard, angry cock. He whimpered a little, probably wondering how he let himself get into this predicament.

His sphincter was clamped down, not letting anything in. I said, "You need to relax, it will only be worse if you don't relax.", and pulled his hips towards me. I pushed my cock against him again, and I could tell he was trying to relax, trying to let me in. I grabbed my shaft and held it against him as i pushed my hips forward. The head was opening him up, little by little, and part of me was now working its way inside.

I let go of my cock and grabbed his hips. I pushed my cock forward and pulled him to me at the same time. My cock head pushed in and I felt him clamping down. He was trying to relax, I knew he was. I knew he wanted me to take him. So I kept pushing and feeding him more of my cock, slowly, a tiny little bit at a time. It was exquisite agony to feel his ass respond to being opened. I wasn't in any pain, and I really don't think he was either. He was just worried that it would hurt. He hadn't planned to fuck, but he knew when he put on those clothes that it was a possibility.

After a while, I was sliding an inch or two of my cock in and out of him, and he was starting to moan as it went in. I decided that it was time to start really plowing him, so I pulled him harder to me and pushed most of my cock into him. I reached around and felt his cock. He was stiff as a board and dripping with pre-cum. I stroked him a little and he groaned.

I said, "You like this, don't you? You like being my little bitch?" He moaned again and I just kept pounding him. I was in almost all the way now, and my balls were starting to slap his ass and against his dangling sack.

I said, "Don't you fucking cum yet. If you cum, I swear you will regret it." I pounded his hole hard and fast now. He was squeezing down on me, milking my cock and urging the cum out. I wanted to cum inside him, wanted him to feel my hot seed filling him up. It would feel so good to dump a huge load into his rectum, I knew it would. But I held back because I wanted to do more than just fuck him; I wanted to humiliate him. It was part of the game for both of us, and he needed to be dominated to really enjoy our time together.

As much as I was enjoying his ass, I knew of one other thing that would drive him over the edge. I pulled out with a pop, leaving his ass gaping and throbbing, looking to be filled up once again. He fell forward, panting, and I quickly moved him onto his back. He looked up at me, not understanding, and I quickly moved around so that I was on the other side of the bed before he really knew what was happening. His face was right in front of me, and I sort of pulled him to me so that his head was on the edge.

I said, "Open your mouth, baby.", and pushed my cock against his lips. By this time, his head was hanging over the edge, and I had complete access to his throat. I pushed my throbbing cock all the way in, and I saw his eyes bulge as I did. I fucked his face, determined to cum and fill his throat with the biggest load I'd had in a while. I could feel it boiling up, and I knew it would only take a few more thrusts before I exploded. I didn't care anymore about him; he was just a cum bucket at this point.

I shot my load into him, and, to his credit, he took it all and then some. I was done cumming, but he was still sucking and licking me, like he wanted it to last a little longer. I said, "Go ahead and cum, baby. Stroke your little cock and shoot all over yourself. You deserve it." He reached down and grabbed his cock, which was very wet with precum by this point. In seconds, he was whimpering and shot a big load of his own all over his stomach and his bra-covered chest.

Finally, I pulled back and he let go of my cock. I was shrinking but still very worked up. it had been a spectacular fuck, better than any I'd had in quite a while. He moved back so that his head was back on the bed, and he was trying to catch his breath again. i went into the bathroom and got him a warm towel to clean up with.

When I came back, I handed him the towel and said, "I told you not to bet against the Bucs. But it really does surprise me that you would rather have me fuck you rather than your wife. She was willing to fuck me, you know. I'm surprised that you didn't let her. Wouldn't it have been less humiliating to watch me fuck her than to have me fuck you?"

He said, "I know, but I just couldn't make her do it. She's your sister, for Christ's sake."

I turned and asked my sister, "Was it everything you thought it would be?"

She smiled and said, "I told him not to bet on the Chiefs."

http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=292815&t=1589700877

https://www.instructables.com/id/Human-Figure-Pot/

https://community.infoblox.com/t5/DNS-DHCP-IPAM/IPAM-notify/td-p/20008

http://bookbuilder.cast.org/view.php?op=view&book=142855&page=1

http://ccmixter.org/people/xuqudunu

https://forums.codemasters.com/topic/48462-hello-from-gerardo-italy/

https://www.computerhope.com/forum/index.php/topic,176523.msg999568.html

https://codecanyon.net/item/todo-app-for-titanium/238612/comments

https://forum.vivaldi.net/topic/44665/very-happy/4

https://www.dfrobot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=26389

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Modern Age

At Woodland Pool

Room with a View